The purpose of this role is to serve patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team and monitoring patient drug therapies.
Pharmacist (MOH) Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- Bachelorâs Degree in Pharmacology from a recognised institution.
- MOH License or Eligibility as Pharmacist
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
- Reviews prescriptions issued by the Physician, or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Directs pharmacy workers engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|