Working as an individual and as a team member, fully follows operating procedures, provides inventory control service, ensuring that the stocks are available when needed and that stock movement is accurately tracked and maintained through the entire process and stock loss risks are absolutely minimized.
Inventory Controller Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- Education:Â Diploma/ High school
- Minimum Experience and Knowledge:Â 1 – 2 years in Retail stock handling role is a must requirement.
- Controlling the product’s inputs & outputs from warehouses/Other Stores. Stock discrepancy during receiving must be escalated to the supplier/sender by raising an SRD report. Coordinate until the SRD s are adjusted in the system.
- Tracking & updating stocks both on Incoming/Outgoing Logbooks & in the system.Â Â
- Avoiding product’s shortage by investigating on weekly basis. Perform investigations based on Stock Accuracy Checks. Segregation of Damages in the stock room. Ensuring the movement of the damaged units/ Uniforms to SOF. Then confirm with brand team for updating in the system.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Prepare the store for marketing event (if any), arrange for stock count procedures (additional cartons and segregating stocks for easy scanning/counting purposes)
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|