Provide consistently short-term finite constrained production plans which are feasible, optimized and realistic that are sequenced with the agreed standard in daily buckets accordance with the availability of resources â€“ production line, capacities, labor and materials.
Production Planner Jobs in Dubai | Nestle
- Bachelorâs Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 1-2 years operational experience in one of the following areas: MRP (Material Requirement Planning), Logistics Coordinator, Warehousing, Production, Production Planning, Demand & Supply Planning
- Good communication skills, Proactivity and ability to collaborate internally and externally
- Basic understanding of Consumer & Customer needs
- Cost & Service: Create a feasible production plan within the DPS period (next 4Weeks) that takes into consideration available capacity, Raw and Pack materials, available/optimized labor, optimized material losses to meet the customer service requirements (MSA, DSA and COF).
- Inventory & Cost: Align and ensure accurate planning master data a in the system and drive improvements. Schedule production plan to maximize line loading opportunities.
- Growth: Work on innovation/renovation project teams to ensure production are planned on time to launches and relaunches.
- Collaborative Planning: Drive continuous improvement in production planning by collaborating with Production, Demand and Supply Planning, Procurement and Supply Chain that positively impact business – cost, service, inventory and organizations key performance indicators. Support implementation of lean initiatives
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|