We are looking for Diagnostic Master Technician in Dubai to deal with the inspection, diagnosing and repair of vehicles using advanced diagnostic tools to identify the source of problems and repair vehicles using Fix it Right process, to provide unique customer experience in order to improve customer retention in compliance with OEM (Toyota Motor Corporation) standards.
Diagnostic Master Technician Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- Diploma Technical certification, ITI (Industrial Training Institute NCVT Certificate) or ITC
- Must be a Toyota Certified Technician
- Achieve Diagnostic Master Technician certification from Automotive Academy
- 5 yearsâ experience as Diagnostic Technician, preference to retail automotive experience.
- Support Technical Advisor in Advance General Repair Â of Hybrid, Petrol , Diesel and Hydrogen powered vehicles.
- Assist Technical Advisor in capturing data while creating the RSR- Repair Support Request, conducting Quality checks and perform Â QC & RT when required.
- Create Electronic Warranty Approval Request in Dealer Management System (SAP)
- Carrying out On the Job training to Toyota Technicians and Diagnostic Technicians.
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|