This position is responsible for executing the Group tax strategy within all markets where the Group is operational. It may include interacting with tax authorities to clear up tax discrepancies, review and analyze data to obtain tax benefits, as well as create informative reports for Senior Executives. It also involves managing the Effective Tax Management Model which involves working with the tax community members for the Group.
Senior Tax Analyst Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- 7-8 years of experience out of which minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of tax compliance and advisory
- Relevant regional tax knowledge
- Review existing Financial and Accounting processes from UAE Corporate Tax and global tax compliance readiness perspective. Project Manage implementation of necessary changes around accounting issues, automation and ERP readiness.
- Support Group Tax Managers in performing tax audits and in the coordination of appeals/reconsideration requests ensuring all data is compiled to support tax positions taken.
- Review Tax accounting and retain tax information and required paperwork.
- Provide support to Group Tax during projects to enhance Tax Optimisation/Efficiency across the Group.
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|