The role will work with existing Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialists, Talent Acquisition Specialists and On-boarding Specialists.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Serco
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resource administration in general.
- Knowledge of conducting & interpreting Ability tests and Personality Questionnaires is preferred
- Knowledge of recruitment related legislation and best practice
- Develops and maintains deep knowledge of their business area through active working relationships with business units and leadership teams in their sector. Translates their knowledge and business acumen into effective, strategic conversations with hiring managers to support sourcing activities.
- Inputs into the development and delivery of the Sourcing Strategy and Talent Pooling Strategy for their sector, providing regular updates as required on the status of the pipeline and ensuring the roles identified for talent pooling are current and fit for purpose, in line with sector requirements
- Collate market information and make recommendations to the Talent Acquisition Manager to support business decision making and new innovative sourcing strategies for their sector
- Promote and improve the awareness of Serco brand by identifying and leveraging marketing opportunities on social media and other channels to support recruitment activities.
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|