To support and assist with the Meet and Assist Service (MAAS) provided to Arabian Adventures clients on arrival and departure, including large incentive and familiarisation groups ensuring quality service is provided which projects the Arabian Adventurers? image and Dubai?s image as a quality destination.
Senior Airport Assistant – French Speaker Jobs in Dubai | Arabian Adventures
- More than 3 years of Customer Service ans Customer Relations experience
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent OR ‘O’ level education with a minimum of 5 years work experience in customer services department at the airport or in the aviation field.
- Training: Completed recognised courses in Passenger Handling & Customer Services.
- Assist the Airport Representative by preparing/co-ordinating the availability of requirements such as name boards, visas/documents, welcome packs etc. are in order to ensure that passengers are met and assisted in a timely and professional manner.
- To meet (capture/ screen) the designated passengers by monitoring flight arrivals / departures and aircraft parking bays in order to ensure that passengers are promptly received and escorted.
- Provide accurate feedback to the Airport Representative staff, giving detailed accounts of flights handled during the shift, in order for them to provide accurate feedback to the office. This information provided is essential to ensure that appropriate action can be taken by the reservations department and the hotel representatives.
|Company Name:||Arabian Adventures|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|