- Fluent English communication skills (reading, writing and spoken) and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, meet the public, respond to questions, and furnish information.
- Ability to follow instructions explicitly and to exercise judgment and act quickly in an emergency situation.
- Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies.
- A minimum Baseline AGSVA security level clearanceÂ â€“ only Australian Citizens are eligible for this security clearance. (Preferred but not mandatory.)Â Â