At Richemont, we recognize the importance of an impactful, pertinent, and collegial learning and development vision. Our mission is to craft the future by nurturing the distinctive craftsmanship, innovative spirit, and creative inspiration of our people. Our aim is to recognize the needs of our staff and support them in achieving their goals.
Regional Training Manager Jobs in Dubai | Richemont
- Proven experience within a training management position, within the Luxury Goods, Services, and/or Hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate across multiple countries and teams.
- Solution driven, leading new initiatives to drive excellence across Learning & Development.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be diplomatic, persuasive and motivating with others in a consistent manner.
- Identification of training and development needs at market, boutique and individual level
- Analyze, propose and implement action plans to improve the performance of boutique sales teams
- Take ownership of the individual development plans, monitor and report on the progress
- Deliver training, coaching and feedback to the boutique teams
- Responsible for organization and logistics of in-class training programs delivered by 3rd parties
- Management of Companyâs e-learning tools
- Take full ownership of the training budget
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|