The job purpose is to develop Project Management competency across the EK Group, by providing expert advice on Project & Programme standards. Leadership of individual project teams in good project management governance and supervision of key activities of the Project Support Office such as administration of the project managers forum and supervision of the project management knowledge centre.
Project Management Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Emirates
- Project Management/Performance Management/Human Resources: 3+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Proficient in spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word), presentation (MS PowerPoint), project scheduling (MS Project), workflow (MS Visio), e-workspace (SharePoint Portal Server 2003)
- Fully accountable for the development and maintenance of a the Project Management Knowledge Centre (centre of excellence) including the introduction of best practice taxonomy, cataloguing of the library of project management material and management of the Project Management Office’s extensive library of research documents, papers and key lessons learned.
- Responsible for carrying out specialist research and analysis of industry best practice in programme and portfolio standards and ensuring alignment with the competency development programmes, advising the EK Group on the design of new Project Management Tools & Techniques.
- Support on building Group wide competency through the design and delivery of basic, intermediate and advanced project management programmes, advise EK on the best blended learning approach (E-learning programmes, Class room training and External programmes) that optimises delivery of Project Management Programmes.
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|