The Area Marketing Skills Development Manager (MSDM) is responsible for developing and implementing programs to build the capability of employees within the organization. This role requires a deep understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives and the ability to create strategies and programs that align with these objectives.Â
Marketing Skills Development Manager Jobs in Dubai | British American Tobacco
- Bachelorâs degree in relevant field; Business Management, Marketing
- Ideally 5+ yearsâ experience within learning and development with a strong preference in consumer marketing.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects
- Must have previous experience working in a multi-marketing matrix organization
- Digital experience in building Power BI and excel is a must
- Develop and implement a comprehensive capability building strategy that aligns with the organizationâs goals and objectives.
- Work with business leaders to identify skill gaps and create targeted training programs to address capability gaps.
- Develop training materials, including presentations, job aids, and e-learning modules
- Conduct training sessions and workshops, both in person and virtually.
- Work closely with global and local suppliers in developing gamified solutions in addressing learning.
|Company Name:||British American Tobacco|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|