Delivers Cargo business solutions as per the business process/requirements. Assesses the effectiveness of the changed process and the usage of tools while continuously focusing on improving the process and tools based on business demand and industry trend.
Lead Business Improvement Associate – dnata Jobs in Dubai | dnata
- 4-6 years of experience relevant post qualification experience in Cargo handling Systems/Environment.
- Degree in Supply chain management, Logistics or operational management.
- Ensures availability of Systems and all automated interfaces (with vendor or in-house developed systems) to achieve operational targets and the highest levels of service delivery in line with Operational requirements.
- Evaluates the usage of the tool& solution by the user community and highlights the non-compliance and area of improvements.
- Supports Managers in sourcing tools required to meet our objective and Conducts Proof of Concept.
- Leads and drives the Improved Business/Systems processes in dnata Cargo to ensure Cargo operational requirements are met and serviced to the highest possible standards and in a cost efficient manner.
- Accountable for the efficient management & scheduling of changes in Business/System process ensuring availability of Systems and all automated interfaces to achieve operational targets.
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|