Sales Floor Supervisor Jobs In Sharjah | JCPenney
About the job
As the Sales Floor Supervisor you are accountable for driving customer service to achieve profitable sales growth by leading and engaging associates, managing company merchandise standards and execution. You will train and develop associates to execute sales building programs.
- Customer Service & Sales – Directs Customer Service and sales activities in store; resolves customer issues and concerns. Models and holds team accountable for outstanding customer service. Actively listens to customer issues to resolve problems. Maximizes sales and service by ensuring staff is scheduled appropriately.
- Store Merchandise Standards – Managers merchandise standards through Put to Fixture, SET, and Visual process execution. Maintains high merchandise presentations standards, actively leads the team in planning and execution of all merchandise and visual elements in the store, including the pricing and signing process. Promote company merchandise strategy and identifies local opportunities to drive sales. Oversees efficient and clean recovery standards for the sales floor and fitting room processes within the store.
- Omnichannel – Trains, mentors and coaches all associates at jcp.com. Pickup location on processes and transaction procedures related to delivery and return of jcp.com orders. Manages all Ship from Store, Buy Online Pick Up In Store and Curbside Pickup order processes within the prescribed time periods. Monitors and shares Ominchannel and reporting metrics and takes action to resolve issues.
- Specialty Businesses – Drives profitable sales growth in the Fine Jewelry, Mattress, and Window businesses by leading and engaging associates. Responsible for the Specialty associate training and care/protection plans. Manages the SET processes by planned floor moves and graphics as well as monitoring the Productivity Standards Program processes. Identifies sell-through opportunities and remerchandising of the selling floor to increase the rate of sale. Oversees proper execution of all defective and return to vendor/warehouse activities, reducing shrink within specialty businesses.
- Team Development – Teaches, trains and coaches associates. Partners with Assistant Manager of Merchandise and Customer Experience Supervisor to source and hire store talent for hourly positions. Plays an active role in the training and development of associates; coaches in the moment, addresses performance issues,
- Performance Standards – Consistently meets established performance standards; including but not limited to: shrink and safety initiatives, Omnichannel, scheduling efficiency, associate relations, engagement, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.
To achieve success at JCPenney, a Sales Floor Supervisor possesses the following core competencies:
Embraces a Growth Mindset: Proposes and initiates actions on new ideas that improve our product, stores or practices. Will listen to ideas and suggestions and applies ideas when appropriate, champions new initiatives. Encourages others and their self to stretch beyond current capabilities. Willing to be a catalyst for change by challenging the status quo and motivates others to make improvements. Uses the growth mindset by seeing change as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Thinks Critically: Demonstrates business and functional expertise and stays current with developments in the retail industry; applies learning to drive company goals. Will gather the necessary information to fully understand the scope of the problem; applies critical thinking to develop options, identify assumptions and consider impacts. Uses fact-based analysis to guide decision-making; summarizes analysis clearly and succinctly and recommends a course of action.
Demonstrates Leadership: Creates an environment that fosters teamwork, recognizes others’ accomplishments and respects and values differences in the workplace. Requires high personal and team performance standards, leads by example and motivates others to perform at a higher level. Able to give and is open to constructive performance feedback; holds self and others accountable for performance and actions. Creates a culture of development by coaching and teaching others. Aligns goals, processes, and culture to create momentum and champion a One Team approach.
Takes Accountability: Takes responsibility for excellent customer experiences and reliably delivers solutions that meet customer needs. Is able to build relationships by showing consideration for the perspectives of others, listening first before drawing conclusions. Develops positive and inclusive relationships across the organization
Implements with Excellence: Develops and prioritizes short and long-range plans that are comprehensive, realistic, and effective in meeting company goals. Implements project/plans that are well-organized and efficient, seeks feedback and takes needed action. Demonstrates the ability to effectively delegate work and communicates plans and expectations to others.
Drives Results: Demonstrates a sense of urgency to act decisively and quickly. Establishes aggressive goals and takes appropriate risks to achieve results. Shows confidence when challenged and will do the right thing even when it’s hard. Strives to achieve excellent results by creating a culture of continuous improvement.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company’s mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.