Help AG, an e& enterprise company
Office Admin / Receptionist Jobs In Sharjah | Help AG, an e& enterprise company
About the job
The Office Admin is overseeing operations of our Office, taking care of customer visits and supports the team with accurate and efficient administrative support. Having a positive and friendly personality, the Office Admin brings up own ideas and takes proactive ownership. The role is key for maintaining an enjoyable, presentable, and professional workplace. The Office Admin will ensure a great visitor experience in high-profile customer visits including VIP guests. The position will also support various other departments within different duties and administrative aspects.
- Maintain a clean and presentable office environment.
- Keep control of supplies, stationery and equipment for office and replenish in time.
- Coordinate improvements and repair as required by coordinating internal and external teams.
- Order and arrange refreshments and catering for visits and meetings.
- Always ensure fully functional equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; coordinating with internal teams.
- Oversee corporate contracts with service providers including maintenance, catering, etc. review / negotiation / renewal.
- Take ownership on customer visits from A-Z and ensure a smooth experience from arrival till departure; coordinate with internal and external parties as required.
- Greeting and guidance of visitors to our office.
- Ensure presentability of office, facilities, and team.
- Personally receive and guide visitors providing a positive and memorable experience
- Remain available and attentive throughout the entire visit.
- Document processing and coordination for document completion, signature, filing as per the processes.
- Ensure compliance of documents and communication with the highest standards in appearance and content
- Follow up, update and report on corporate / operations projects
- Update electronic internet and intranet systems with news and information.
- Research information as required and draft correspondence; create reports.
- Arrange for employee office supplies, business cards, mobile phones as required.
- Manage employee enrollment in corporate (group) systems for access.
Operations Team Support
- Coordinate trainings with vendors / customers internally and in projects
- Verify completeness and close projects in our internal systems based on agreed criteria.
- Conduct project / customer satisfaction surveys via email and telephone
- Arrange for planned technical appointments with customers.
- Analyze internal data and create reports as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Several years of experience in personal customer service with business clients
- Open-minded, friendly, welcoming, and helpful attitude
- Very good and clear English, Arabic is beneficial.
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills for business requirements
- Loves dealing with people.
- Reliability and strict Confidentiality
- Flexible work approach, based on the job requirements.
- Well-organized work style, highest accuracy
- Problem-solving focus
- Team player with high level of dedication
- Taking ownership
- Health insurance with one of the leading global providers for medical insurance
- Career progression and growth through challenging projects and work
- Employee engagement and wellness campaigns activities throughout the year
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Annual flights tickets
- Inclusive and diverse working environment
- Flexible/Hybrid working environment
- Open door policy
Help AG is the cyber security arm of e& enterprise and provides leading enterprise businesses across the Middle East with strategic consultancy combined with tailored information security solutions and services that address their diverse requirements, enabling them to evolve securely with a competitive edge.Present in the Middle East since 2004, Help AG was strategically acquired by Etisalat group in Feb 2020, hence creating a cyber security and digital transformation powerhouse in the region.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.