Marketing Manager Jobs In Ajman | DidaTravel
About the job
Tech-Driven Global Travel Distribution. Born digital, Dida is a global travel tech leader committed to providing its customers with the fastest, most flexible access to top travel products worldwide (hotels, flights, car hire, transfers, tickets, and tours) via its cutting-edge, open platform technology.
As the No.1 B2B travel wholesaler in China and a leader in APAC travel distribution, Dida is uniquely positioned to provide hoteliers and travel ancillary providers worldwide with unparalleled commercial reach to some of the fastest-growing outbound source markets in addition to providing travel distribution companies with the most competitive product portfolio worldwide.
With agility at its core, Dida’s global team has built a market leading reputation for technical excellence and customer support that aligns with Dida’s vision to empower 1 million travel partners.
▪ We are seeking a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager to join the team at Didatravel.
▪ Reporting directly to the CMO, you will work internationally on a wide range of interesting marketing projects and activities designed to grow the awareness and effective brand positioning of Didatravel globally.
▪ The role requires a creative, results driven and highly motivated self-starter, who will strive to consistently achieve and surpass the targets set by the company and is comfortable working independently with a high degree of autonomy.
▪ Your expertise in brand management, content marketing, digital demand generation techniques, event management and press and social media strategies will be crucial in helping us to achieve our marketing objectives.
▪ This is a remote role that can be based out of most countries in the EMEA and APAC regions.
▪ Develop and implement effective marketing strategies that enhance brand visibility and help drive business growth in the B2B travel distribution sector.
▪ Create and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate demand and drive customer acquisition and retention.
▪ Help develop and manage the company’s digital marketing efforts, including website content, SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media campaigns.
▪ Plan, organize, and oversee the successful execution of tradeshows, industry events, and client workshops to maximize brand exposure and lead generation opportunities.
▪ Collaborate with internal teams to create compelling marketing collateral, including brochures, presentations, and promotional materials, while always ensuring brand consistency.
▪ Serve as a primary point of contact for both inhouse creatives and external agencies, providing clear and concise briefs for the development of high impact marketing materials.
▪ Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, industry influencers and press contacts to secure media coverage and maximize brand exposure.
▪ Help manage the company’s social media channels, to ensure we are launching engaging content that grows our engagement metrics and monitor both industry trends and competitor activity.
▪ Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, providing regular reports and recommendations for optimization and improvement.
▪ Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in marketing to help drive innovation and continuous improvement.
Required skills & experience:
▪ Native level English speaker with exceptional verbal and written communication skills (other languages valued).
▪ Minimum 4 years of experience working in a similar role in an international company or in a marketing agency working with international clients.
▪ Demonstrated success in developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies that drive business growth and achieve measurable results.
▪ Thorough understanding of the main B2B marketing disciplines, including brand positioning and development, content marketing, digital demand generation techniques, sales enablement content, tradeshow and event mangement and public relations activity.
▪ Proficiency in utilizing digital marketing tools and platforms, including CMS, CRM, email
marketing, social media management and analytics tools.
▪ Experience developing clear briefings that help creative professionals produce the most effective output, whether that’s inhouse graphic designers or external agencies.
▪ Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously within deadlines.
▪ Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
▪ Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing ideas and solutions.
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and build relationships with external stakeholders.
▪ Knowledge of the B2B travel distribution industry and its trends, competitors, and challenges is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.