We are looking for a an Audit Manager who will be responsible for conducting risk based reviews and process audits of information technology related processes and and resources for all group entities.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- CISA, CIA, CISSP certification required.
- Must have minimum 10 years of experience in information technology audit assurance or advisory function preferably in the financial service industry or any of the big audit firms. Sound understanding of ITIL /COBIT requirements required
- Strong Technical understanding of IT and information security management framework required.
- Exposure or understanding of internal control concepts and processes with practical experience in technology audits, regulatory compliance ,risk management and process improvement is essential.
- Highly Analytical and with excellent attention to detail.
- Has good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Data Analytics, Forensic and programming skills would be an added advantage.
- Should be ready to travel domestically or internationally, if required.
The role will include evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of processes and controls and making recommendations for improvement across all potential risk areas including infrastructure , network and security ,database, application development etc.