We are looking to hire a HVAC Technician for one of our projects in Abu Dhabi. The key purpose of this role is to carry out allocated planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial repairs on building services particularly on HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) assets and associated controls and other equipment.
- Monitor, rectify and/or repair HVAC systems and services and ensure all operations, maintenance and repair actions are recorded and to update asset records on a daily basis.
- Assist in monitoring utilities for collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on all assets and equipment maintained for the safe and efficient performance of all duties.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
- Minimum five (3) years of experience with advance knowledge in HVAC air handling and air movement systems in a commercial buildings or other facilities management building services with engineering environment.
- Ideally a holder of Vocational training certificate and a full technical understanding of HVAC systems and associated equipment and controls.
- Technical and safety awareness with a clear understanding of electrical safety, permit to works, processes, procedures, use of power tools and associated test equipment.
|| United Arab Emirates
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates