The First Officer is the direct deputy of the commander, and assumes the responsibility for aeroplane, crew and passenger during the absence of the commander.
First Officer (Challenger 604) Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- Valid ICAO CPL License
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Current Type Rating on Challenger 604
- Minimum experience (Total Time) 1000 hours; 200 hours on Challenger 604
- Execute the orders of the commander, support him in his decisions with all information available to him and submit his own thoughts and recommendations to the conduct of the flight. This requires him to pay close attention to the flight progress in order to be able to take over control anytime.
- Calculate the take-off data.
- Familiarise himself with the technical status of the aeroplane.
- Compare the fuel quantity on board with the quantity designated on the OFP. The co-pilot shall draw the attention of the commander to all observed discrepancies, if these could have an impact on the regular progress of the flight.
- Shall acquire sufficient knowledge concerning the route and the aerodromes to be used.
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|