- Has a passion for Food & Beverage
- Preferably has relevant experience as Restaurant Manager in Chinese restaurant
- Communicates and writes in English. Proficiency in Chinese language is preferable to liaise with Chinese speaking associates & guests in view of business communication
- Is self-driven, goal-oriented, able to challenge the status quo
- Upholds professional values, ethics, and integrity at all times
- Enjoys crafting creative and best-fit solutions
- Thinks outside of the box whilst leading change in the hotel
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a multinational hospitality company. Founded in 1971 by tycoon Robert Kuok in Malaysia, the company now has over 100 luxury hotels and resorts with over 40,000 rooms in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and Australia.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|| United Arab Emirates
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates