The Captain will be operating aircraft and managing crews safely and economically in accordance with company regulations as well as local and international laws.
Captain (Global 7500) Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- Valid ICAO ATPL License
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Current Type Rating on Global 7500 flight deck
- Minimum experience (Total Time) 3000 hours; 2500 hours PIC; 1000 hours on Global 7500
- Instructor background would be an advantage
- Bear final authority concerning the control of the airplane (nautical authority)
- Maintain safety and order aboard the aircraft (board authority)
- In emergency, take measures which deemed necessary under given circumstances (emergency authority)
- Fully responsible for the safety of the aircraft, its load and the persons on board the aircraft when the doors are closed.
- Report to his superior office, members of his crew whom, after corrective comments, unequivocally violate existing directives in the performance of their duties. Inform the respective CM about the intended report.
- Fully responsible for the operation and safety of the aircraft from the moment the aircraft is ready to move for the purpose of taking off until the moment it finally comes to rest at the end of the flight and the engines are shut down.
- Organize the work of the flight deck team in accordance with the principles of the âMulti Crew Conceptâ and determine who performs the duties of PF and PNF.
- Ensure checklists are complied with.
- Set priorities and make decisions giving priority to safety and consideration to economy, passenger comfort and punctuality.
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|