A registered BMT/Hematology and Apheresis Staff Nurse who provides direct patient care and coordinate patient care – related activities using scientific process of nursing. Nursing care given to BMT/Hematology / Apheresis adult and Paediatric, allogenic, and autologous Patients.
BMT Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai | American Hospital Dubai
- Bachelorâs Degree in nursing (duration not less than three years) or
- Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only) or
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years)
- Current license to practice nursing in country of origin and with the DHA.
- Performs all duties and tasks as per the hospital Code of Conduct and in line with the hospital Vision and Mission.
- Accepts additional duties, within the scope of practice in periods of higher workload, and need s and as assigned by Clinic Manager
- Maintain regular working hours as per the employee contract
- Promotes and participates in departmental teamwork.
|Company Name:||American Hospital Dubai|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|