Assists the Engineer to perform Airframe and Engine Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and Third party aircrafts including inspections, repairs and component replacement, performs and records work up to required standards and in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
B1 – Technician Base Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
- Reviews assigned task cards with the Engineer-in-Charge to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Carries out repairs, component replacements and tests as instructed by assigned task cards fully in accordance with approved data and procedures and as directed by the Engineer-in-Charge.
|Company Name:||Air Arabia|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|