The Buying Assistant coordinates, executes and manages the activities of a buying department, classification or key programs, depending on scope and complexity, and assists the Category Buyer in developing, executing and communicating a product strategy that meets or exceeds financial goals.
Arabic Speaker Buying Assistant/ Buyer Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- Bachelor DegreeÂ (Masters Preferred)
- 6-7 yearsâ experienceÂ in similar field
- Proven ability to achieve goals.
- Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Business Acumen
- Leadership Skills and Strategic Thinking
- Assist and coordinate merchandizing and promotional activities to ensure successful execution
- Works with cross-functional team to ensure timely and accurate execution of new store assortments and quantities.
- Develops performance reports to determine appropriate allocation for maximum results.
- Develops in store stock analysis by size for key classifications i.e. Exclusive brands and other brands
- Ensures timely and accurate execution of new store assortments as well as initial distributions and replenishment for existing locations
- Maintains correct stock levels by store
- Meets or exceeds sales, gross margin and inventory turn goals.
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|