To carry out review of aircraft and documents in order to issue Certificate of Maintenance Review (CMR) and Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) and will be appropriately authorized as ARC nominated signatory for CAR M Sub Part I.
Airworthiness Review Engineer Jobs in Dubai | flydubai
- Must meet the requirements of CAR M.707 â Aeronautical Degree, or CAR66 B1, B2 or C license, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 yearsâ continuous experience in an Airworthiness role.
- Demonstrated experience in a Maintenance or Airworthiness Management role for at least the last 5 years.
- Review of aircraft and records for compliance with airworthiness requirements for issue of ARC.
- Review of applicable aircraft records in accordance with AMC CAR M 710(a).
- Accomplishment of a physical aircraft survey on the applicable aircraft in accordance with AMC CAR M 710 (b)(c).
- Issuance of an ARC for each aircraft annually.
- Issuance of an annual CMR (six months after ARC issue) for each aircraft.
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|