As a Leader of the luxury industry, we are looking for an accountant for our activities in the UAE (retail and head office operations). The main objective is to ensure high quality of accounting data and full alignment with IFRS requirements and Group policies, while adding value to our business.
Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Christian Dior Couture
- Degree in Accounting (Bachelor or above)
- Minimum of 3 yearsâ experience in accounting.
- Retail and / or luxury and / or FMCG exposure.
- Computer literate (Excel and Word).
- Monitor all Receivables entries and post data to various ledgers, registers, journals, and logs following the established groupâs accounting techniques and procedures.
- Booking and Reconciling sales for related boutiques and following up to clear all discrepancies by coordinating with boutiques and banks.
- Support to post Freight and Duty invoices.
- Responsible for carrying out daily reporting activities, dealing with banks, and assisting the Finance/Accounting Manager in cash and liquidity management.
|Company Name:||Christian Dior Couture|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|