This position develops and manages a portfolio of assigned clients (B2B) within a specific geographical area in this sales role.
Account Executive Jobs in Sharjah | UPS
- Bachelor’s degree or International equivalent
- Â Required Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle Communication skills Willing to travel Microsoft Office skills Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Searches and develops potential clients to meet monthly sales targets. Makes contact by telephone or email to get the initial information about the potential customer, and setting an appointment.
- Analyzes customer needs and presents UPS services. Prepares bids. Focuses on retaining and penetrating active clients in portfolio.
- Completes maintenance, problem resolution, and sales management of client portfolio.
- Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems.
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type:||Full Time|